A place where Jamie and Mike can post the latest happenings in their family adventures. Most likely it'll be Jamie posting the adventures and Mike posting smart a$$ comments. Hope you enjoy!
Monday, July 26, 2010
The Southwick Zoo
James and I went to the Southwick Zoo last week with Grandma, Auntie Amy, and Andrew. What a great day! I guess most of the pictures were on Amy's camera as I only had 2 on mine, but we got to see a lot of animals. Apparently we were there during nap time for most animals. Luckily a lot of them sleep out where you can still see them though. Andrew, Amy, and I rode an actual elephant named, Dondi. He was 36 years old. Wow. That was a pretty neat experience even though we felt bad for Dondi having that kind of life. Andrew loved seeing the giraffe's too and got to ride a pony for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment