Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy 20-Month Birthday, James!

James turned 20 months yesterday and it has been wayyy too long since I've updated this blog site.  So much has happened since the last post, so I figured what better time than James' 20 month birthday to fill in the gap over the past 7 months. 

I've been home with James since the end of last August, and you would think I'd have time to get posts updated a bit more regularly....BUT James and I have been having so much fun playing and hanging out that I tend to forget about blogging.  Oh, and there were the classes I took at Worcester State last summer, fall, and this winter...and this second pregnancy...but besides that, I spend all my time with James.  I'm one lucky mom with one great husband!

Okay, here are some pictures of James' 20-month birthday.  Of course it involved playing with every single ball he could find in the playroom.





Here are some photos to recap some things we did since last July.

Posing last summer before losing the curls...
Playing soccer...
First time camping.
A summer day at a park in Boston
First haircut- August 2010
                                         
After the first haircut...no more curls :-( 
Cookout at Great Gramma's with all the little cousins.
Learning to use a spoon.
 Learning to use a fork.
 Pumpkin picking with mommy and daddy.
 Halloween as a giraffe.
    Spending a fall, rainy day playing inside.
      Cutting down a Christmas tree with mommy and daddy.
         Christmas Eve with Ethan.
         Christmas day playing in Grandpa's train room/toy store.
            Winter playdates with Parker, Andrew, and Brayden.
"Throwing no" in the very wintery days of January/February 2011.

1 comment: