I don't think I can really write down how much the last year meant to me and Mike. We truly can not believe how blessed we are to have James in our lives and how much happiness he brings us every day. And to say that the past year "flew by" would be an understatement. But thinking about all the milestones he reached and all the fun things he did this past year bring back such great memories. I'm sure the next year will be just as much fun and rewarding, but it's just amazing to think of how much a baby accomplishes in just 12 short months. I look at baby Parker and can't believe that in a short amount of time he'll be doing all these new things too. And before we know it, he'll be running around with Andrew, James, Brayden, and Jonathan!
For James' actual birthday on June 15th, we had dinner and cake at home with Grandma Rejane, Grandma Pat, and Grandpa Jim. James was so tired out from his big day that by the time the birthday cupcake came around he was in no mood to try it out. But he did have fun opening some presents.
I'm 1 Today!!
My First Birthday "Cake" from Mommy
Happy Birthday to Me!
Opening Present with Mommy
Playing with my toy from Anna Cardinal
Showing off my clothes from Grandma Rejane...and a little frosting too!
Playing "Bridge" with Grandma Rejane
No comments:
Post a Comment