Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I have to start by saying that this probably wasn't the best Mother's Day that I'll ever have... I spent the majority of the day studying for this stupid Massachusetts State Teacher's Exam. It was not fun at all. However, I did get to enjoy a nice breakfast at Reed's with Mike, the boys, and my mom and dad. This was the highlight of my day for sure.

Regardless of how my day went, I am so lucky to be a Mom and to be able to celebrate Mother's Day with James and Joseph.  They are my blessings and loves of my life. I am so lucky that I get to spend every day with them. I love watching them grow.  I try to teach them new things, but they teach me so much too. They make me laugh all the time. I appreciate them, and Mike, so very much.

Happy belated Mother's Day to my mom, Rosalinde, Rejane, my Gramma, Brandy, Amy, Elizabeth, and all of the other mom's out there!

At breakfast
 On a study break
 Beautiful Hydrangea plant from my mother in law

No comments:

Post a Comment