Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

This past Saturday was beautiful so we decided to take advantage and get our pumpkin picking done early this year.  The boys picked out some great pumpkins! We carved them that night and Andrew was over to carve one, too.  He had brought his pumpkin home before I was able to get a picture of them all, unfortunately.

James also found THE smallest pumpkin and handed it to me saying "This is for the baby to carve." So of course we had to bring that one home too.  I think it's funny that James thinks that even though the baby is in my belly he could be doing all sorts of things like "playing", "taking a bath", or even "carving a pumpkin." Although with the amount that this baby kicks, sometimes I think he is trying to do some of those things in there!!



 James' pumpkin is on the left, which he drew by himself and Mike helped him carve.  Joseph helped me draw his face on the middle pumpkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment