So I thought it was only appropriate to post a couple videos of James dunking and shooting on his hoop. Please ignore the commentary and the fact that I video taped sideways.
A place where Jamie and Mike can post the latest happenings in their family adventures. Most likely it'll be Jamie posting the adventures and Mike posting smart a$$ comments. Hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
James and the Orange Basketball
Everyone knows that James has a looooove for sports...any kind...basketball, baseball, football, soccer. Oma came to visit and counted over 25 different balls that James plays with regularly, which didn't even include the 100s of balls in the ball pit.
So I thought it was only appropriate to post a couple videos of James dunking and shooting on his hoop. Please ignore the commentary and the fact that I video taped sideways.
So I thought it was only appropriate to post a couple videos of James dunking and shooting on his hoop. Please ignore the commentary and the fact that I video taped sideways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment