I spent this past weekend at Courtney's house with our other girl friends. We threw her a baby shower as we wait for her first, little one (a girl!!) to arrive in April. James and Mike spent the weekend together at home. We all had so much fun. Here are a few pics from the shower.
Since I had the camera, I don't have any pics of James and Mike's weekend, but from what I hear they had a lot of fun too. Andrew was visiting Grandma and Grandpa, and they all went to dinner on Saturday night. James and Andrew kept everyone entertained. And, as usual, they were well-behaved at the restaurant. They also put on their own version of a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally in our playroom, which I would love to have caught on camera or video. Maybe next time!
Now we wait for the arrival of James' brother...any day now, little one...any day. We can't wait to meet you. :-)
The clothesline of baby onesies. It's so fun picking out girl clothes!! And Court's and my baby bellies.
The best friends that girls could have.
James playing trucks.
Just going back and forth...and back and forth!
James and mommy waiting for the new baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment