Here are a couple pics of James and I playing in the grass the other day at Elizabeth and Sean's house...Playing ball is his new favorite!
A place where Jamie and Mike can post the latest happenings in their family adventures. Most likely it'll be Jamie posting the adventures and Mike posting smart a$$ comments. Hope you enjoy!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Happy Mother's Day, Mommies!
One last post for today... Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there. But a special "Happy Mother's Day" to the moms of James' life- Grandma Pat, Oma Rosalinde, Grandma Rejane, and Great Gramma! Thanks for loving him to pieces!
Here are a couple pics of James and I playing in the grass the other day at Elizabeth and Sean's house...Playing ball is his new favorite!
Here are a couple pics of James and I playing in the grass the other day at Elizabeth and Sean's house...Playing ball is his new favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment