A place where Jamie and Mike can post the latest happenings in their family adventures. Most likely it'll be Jamie posting the adventures and Mike posting smart a$$ comments. Hope you enjoy!
Friday, February 19, 2010
And the Obsession Begins...
I have a wonderful babysitter, named Erin, who watches James while I work from home on Tuesdays. However, there was one afternoon that she had to leave early and I still needed to get something done for work. What to do? I figured that if I was going to sit him in his favorite bouncie chair and put him in front of the TV, I should at least make it educational AND fun. So Sesame Street it was.... and I don't know why I was surprised, but I looked up from my laptop, and James was just staring at Elmo on the screen. It's funny how that red, furry friend captures the hearts of little kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment