In any case, James turned 6 months today...what a great day it was! He spent time with his sitter, Erin, took a super long nap (which is not like him), got a bath from Grandma, ate fresh carrots with Daddy for the first time, snuggled with Grandpa, and sang Christmas carols with Mommy. What a busy day! We also got our Christmas tree today. Love that Christmas smell!
James' 6th month was full of fun events as we visited all the Grandparents for Thanksgiving, had Andrew's 2nd birthday party, enjoyed the first snow storm, took his first plane ride (from Hartford to Baltimore), and started eating rice cereal.
James has really started to get the hang of sitting up by himself and rolling all over the place, which means that he now has a use for the high chair and playpen that Auntie Evie and Great Gramma gave for his shower. To be honest, I can remember back when I received those gifts and thought it would be such a long time before I would have to take those out of the box. Well, this month I had to drag them out of the back bedroom to set them up. I can't believe that time is actually here. What a wonderful 6 months it has been!
James absolutely loves to spend time with everyone and we can't wait for everyone to see all of the new experiences he has over his next 6 months!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
James at Five Months (October 15th-November 15th) http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=291309426805%3A1263200608

James at Six Months (November 15-December 15th)http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=381309426805%3A1658828204







No comments:
Post a Comment